Floodlights - Schréder Lighting USA - Facility Management Product Release
The Right Light with Neos provides floodlighting for buildings, monuments, bridges, stadiums, arenas, and playgrounds. Three floodlights are offered in four sizes, with power from 35-1,000 watts operating on 120- to 347-volt systems. Three beam spreads are available, including narrow, wide, and asymmetrical. The standard mounting bracket provides a range of adjustments for precise, lockable aiming.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health