Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Floodlights - Schréder Lighting USA - Facility Management Product Release
The Right Light with Neos provides floodlighting for buildings, monuments, bridges, stadiums, arenas, and playgrounds. Three floodlights are offered in four sizes, with power from 35-1,000 watts operating on 120- to 347-volt systems. Three beam spreads are available, including narrow, wide, and asymmetrical. The standard mounting bracket provides a range of adjustments for precise, lockable aiming.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health