Floodlights - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The Urban Act family of floodlighting luminaires are designed for commercial area, façade and signage lighting. Die cast housings and integral electronic ballasts plus precise arc tube positioning creates a luminaire that is lightweight for the light intensity that it delivers to the application space. Features flexible mounting harness and tool-less aiming.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health