Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Floodlight - LEDVANCE - Facility Management Product Release
SYLVANIA Slim Floodlights are developed to take advantage of the small size and high output benefits of today's LEDs. The simple mounting, IP66 rating and slim design allows the luminaire to be incorporated into almost any outdoor flood lighting application. Producing up to 6000 lumens and 119 LPW, the Slim Floodlight exceeds DLC standard and premium requirements. Offering wide distribution and multiple output levels, the Slim Floodlight delivers up to 87 percent energy savings, has a 150,000 hours+ LED L70 life rating, and is RoHs compliant.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health