Flood Light - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Element LED Flood Light Series is designed to replace metal halide fixtures. The lamps offer modular housing in three modules, and each module can have one of three beam angles. Customized configurations allow users to create distributions not previously obtainable with floodlights. Multiple circuits guard against full outage. The lights come in 5000K correlated color temperature.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health