- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
Flexible Lighting Strip Protection - Honeywell International - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s barrier film system provides clear, moisture-resistant protection for Light Tape, a flexible light strip produced by Electro-LuminX Lighting Corp.
The new film system, called Aclam EL-100, encapsulates electroluminescent materials that glow when the light bulb is plugged in. Honeywell's new product protects the light-producing materials inside from decay due to moisture, yet allows light to fully shine without distorting color or interfering with the lamp's flexibility.
Light Tape is a flexible electroluminescent light bulb that is thinner than a business card and produces light by exciting light-emitting phosphors using electricity. The phosphors are located between two electrically conductive plates, which are then encapsulated by Honeywell's film system. Light Tape is manufactured in multiple colors and widths and can be produced in lengths of 300 feet or longer.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health