Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exterior Lighting - Bridgeport Fittings - Facility Management Product Release
Vaporproof Lighting Fixtures from Bridgeport Fixtures are made of rugged, seamless die-cast aluminum construction that prevents moisture entry. The new lighting fixtures come in five configurations, each available with either a guard-protected clear glass globe or a tough Lexan globe in choice of five colors: Amber, blue, clear, green and red. All fixtures operate on 110/120VAC and are rated 100 watts when installed with a glass globe and 75 watts with a Lexan globe. The units are UL-Listed.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health