Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Exterior Light Fixtures - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The linear post light fixture for exterior environments is categorized as a Bollard, and is 11-1/2 feet in height, for use for dramatic effect in commercial and public spaces. The product can be adapted to fluorescent, incandescent or HID lamping. The product features extra-heavy gauge extrusions and die-cast aluminum construction. A high-grade TGIC super polyester powder-coat finish is available in standard black or white, or any custom color.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health