Energy-Management System - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DCL® can reduce power to lighting ballasts by 50 percent in 1 percent increments without the need to install control wiring. The system is ideal for retrofit or new construction because control takes place on the circuit level. A computer can control power levels or technicians can automate the levels with scheduling software, occupancy sensors, or photocells for daylight harvesting.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health