Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency and Exit Lighting - Orbit Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EESLA-LED combination light includes two fully adjustable lamp heads. The fixture housing is constructed from premium-grade aluminum and is UL listed for damp locations. A back-up battery provides 90 minutes of emergency operation. The fixture measures 11-3/4 inches tall, 12-1/2 inches wide, and 2-3/8 inches deep. The housing and faceplate are available in white and black. Letters are available in red or green.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health