- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Emergency Lighting Control - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The first centralized, self-contained panelboards for emergency-egress lighting control feature onboard automatic load-control relays. They allow facilities to streamline operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. With a space-saving design, the panelboard requires less wiring and wall space. An on-board test button for each circuit allows testing of the entire system at the panelboard. Test buttons combined with a patented switch test provide easier diagnostics and decrease maintenance time. If normal power is lost, control devices are bypassed automatically to the emergency lighting power source.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health