Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Emergency Lighting - Dual-Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The PG series from Dual-Lite is an outdoor, wet-location-listed emergency lighting product that uses solid-state LED lights. It also uses an optics system that provides several focused and wide area illumination patterns.
The system uses four LEDs, arranged in redundant pairs and an electro-polished aluminum reflector with 95% minimum reflectivity, and a die-cast aluminum housing and backplate. Gaskets prevent moisture intrusion and allow the PG series to be installed in outdoor, wet location conditions. An optional battery heater allows installation outdoors in colder climates. Available in white, silver or dark bronze.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- LEDs: Manufacturer Matters
- LEDs: Integrating Upgrades
- Shining a Light on LEDs and Upgrades
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health