Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Emergency Light - Larson Electronics LLC - Facility Management Product Release
EXP-EMG-EXT-12W-2L emergency light with exit sign provides 90 minutes of operation. Class 1 Division 1, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 approved. The light is equipped with an LED-powered globe lamp, a single exit sign, a nickel-cadmium battery pack and a single 6-watt LED lamp and an LED illuminated exit sign.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health