Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency Ballast - Philips Emergency Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Bodine B50ST self-testing/self-diagnostic fluorescent ballast is suitable for emergency fixtures in busy locations or when code-compliant, automatic testing is desired. The unit, a universal input model, tests for 30 seconds monthly and 90 minutes annually, and it alerts maintenance personnel to fault conditions. The device provides up to 1,400 lumens of initial emergency light output.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health