Ellipsoidals - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ellipsoidals are available in 10, 19, 26, 36 and 50 degree beam spreads and are equipped with a high quality optical system with variable focus. The ellipsoidals' housing is made from die-cast aluminum and the handles are insulated. The ellipsoidals include gel frames and require a HPL575 or 750 Watt Lamp. All ellipsoidals are available in a black or white finish and are covered by a two-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health