- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Electronic Transformers - Foster Transformer - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting control transformers that automatically reset after experiencing an overload situation are now available in RoHS compliant designs. These environmentally safe transformers are designed for lighting control panels or wherever Class 2 protection is required to actuate banks of relays, contactors, solenoid valves, pilot lamps or similar loads.
Various UL and C-UL listed models are available, each with 40 VA continuous and 75 VA intermittent capacity ratings, for 50/60 Hz service. Input voltages available include 115V, 220V, 240V, 277V, 347V, and 115/277V or 115/240/277, all with 24 V output. Each size/model includes UL Recognized Class 130 (B) insulation. IEC, EN and CE compliant designs are available. Three standard styles encompass a variety of mounting and wiring configurations, and alternate versions are available to meet specific customer requirements.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health