Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electronic T12 Ballasts - Robertson Worldwide - Facility Management Product Release
Six new electronic ballasts that operate a variety of T12 lamps ranging from 25 watts to 110 watts. The ballasts include designated and multi-voltage; program start, instant start and preheat rapid start; high power factor and normal power factor; and expansions to the company’s World Series, Electra Series (Energy-Star compliant), and Value Series lines.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health