Electronic Ballasts - Harvard Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
Rapid Plug electronic ballasts for use with 20W-150W HID lamps are available from Harvard Engineering.
The ballasts use 'plug and go' connections to mains and luminaire. They also use a 4Kv surge protection device. The ballasts can be remotely operated from up to 25 meters away from the luminaire.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health