- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Electronic Ballasts - Harvard Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
Rapid Plug electronic ballasts for use with 20W-150W HID lamps are available from Harvard Engineering.
The ballasts use 'plug and go' connections to mains and luminaire. They also use a 4Kv surge protection device. The ballasts can be remotely operated from up to 25 meters away from the luminaire.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health