Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Electronic Ballasts - Advance Transformer - Facility Management Product Release
The family of Optanium high-efficiency electronic ballasts from Advance includes a new electronic ballast with step-dim capability for the operation of two 28 Watt T5 fluorescent lamps. The ballast is available in two different ballast factor options -- .95 and 1.15 – to deliver additional energy savings. The ballast incorporates programmed start lamp ignition to provide extended lamp life in frequent switching applications and also features the company’s multiple-voltage technology, which enables the ballast to operate at 120 to 277 volts, 50/60 Hz. Fully compliant with California Title 24 requirements by reducing power to 50 percent of full light output, the ballast also incorporates enhanced safety features such as auto restart and ballast shutdown mode.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health