Downlights - Nora Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The NSpec Q4 Series low voltage downlight has a square aperture and housing. Three reflector styles available: 4-inch square adjustable frosted lensed (wet labeled); 1.5-inch square adjustable pinhole; and 3-inch-square open adjustable reflector. Die-case aluminum lamp holders help dissipate heat and can accommodate two filters.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health