- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Downlighting Fixture - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
The EM Integral option from Prescolite combines the indicator light and test button into one component inside the reflector. This removes the traditional red button from the ceiling, minimizing distractions for occupants. Designed to work with the company's Architektur family of specification-grade six-, eight- and nine- inch downlights, the unit was designed not to affect the optical performance of the intended lighting scheme.
In this updated version, the indicator light can only be seen when standing directly under the fixture. This removes any visible presence of emergency lighting. The test switch is pre-wired.
Additionally, a dowel rod can be used after installation to access the test switch, which eliminates the need for using a ladder.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health