Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Disinfection and Lighting System - American Green Technology - Facility Management Product Release
The HRM 24 Series is a combination of a UVC air-disinfection system incorporated into an enhanced, energy-efficient, architectural-grade light fixture. The lower portion uses standard T8 or T5 fluorescent lamps to provide energy efficient illumination in the patient area. The ultraviolet (UV) chamber is located on the back of the fixture, using specifically engineered and optimized UVC lamp technology combined with optically enhanced materials to intensify the effectiveness of the UVC output for maximum pathogen eradication. The fixture measures 24 inches wide, 48 inches long, 6 inches high and weighs 35 pounds.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health