Dimming Module - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The Encelium Phase Cut's interface connects dimmable loads, including incandescent and LED technology, to the GreenBus II™ communication network, enabling on/off switching control and continuous dimming through Polaris3D® software. Benefits include the ability to adjust light levels to respond to variable requirements, schedule luminaire group operation during off-peak occupancy, and adjust luminaire group assignments for adjusted space layouts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health