- Custodial Assistant »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Dimming Ballast - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
Mark 10 Powerline electronic dimming ballasts include a model for use with 24-watt T5 High Output and 24-watt Long Twin Tube fluorescent lamp applications.
The compact new ballast measures 16.7-inches-by-1.18-inches-by-1-inch, making it suited for use in wall sconces, 2-foot-by-2-foot recessed fluorescent fixtures, and other applications where space may be at a premium. The ballast features IntelliVolt multiple-voltage technology, enabling the ballast to operate at 120 to 277 volts, 50/60 Hz.
The ballasts deliver full-range (100 percent to 5 percent) continuous dimming capability and take dimming signals directly from the power line, so no additional control wiring is required. The ballasts can operate with a wide variety of controls from more than 20 control manufacturers, including wall box dimmers, architectural dimmers, occupancy sensors, and others.
The ballasts feature operation above 40 kHz to minimize risk of interference problems as well as less than 10 percent total harmonic distortion. The model carries a 5-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health