Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Dimmers - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
ELOGIC lighting controls for fluorescent dimming features two-wire control that enables fast dimming upgrade by replacing existing wall box switch. Its 600W capacity matches the needs of most room-level applications. Models are available for both 120V and 277V applications. Each dimmer comes with the company's Total System Solution that includes AC lamp ballast and dimming control compatibility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health