Dimmer - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EcoSystem 5 Series dimmer dims continuously from 100 percent down to 5 percent, and supports a range of current levels up to 75 watts. Can be used in 120-277 voltage applications at 50/60 Hz. Available in either a 35W compact driver form factor or a 75W linear stick form factor. Can communicate with a digital data network for light energy usage monitoring, LED module and driver failure reporting, and integration with BMS.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health