Dimmer - Sinewave Energy Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The ESD-7200 dimmer digitally manipulates electric current to allow users to dim HID lamps as they would incandescent and fluorescent lamps. The product, which is applicable for both retrofit and new projects, will drive up to 7,200 watts of lamps, which, in a standard application with 400-watt lamps, could dim up to 16 lamps simultaneously (including ballast power losses). The product operates groups of lamps from a single location near the electric panel.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health