Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Dimmable LED Power Supply - Foster Transformer - Facility Management Product Release
The dimmable LED power supply features short circuit and overload protection and can be dimmed with a standard household dimmer. The product is encapsulated in epoxy and housed in a 304 stainless steel enclosure designed to be impervious to dirt, moisture and corrosive elements.
The power supply can withstand a direct short in excess of 15 days, with no external fusing required. Product accepts multiple input voltages including 120V, 240V, and 277V, 50/60 Hz, with output configurable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC up to 60 W. ETL certified for North American and CE marked for Europe. Tested to ANSI/UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 and EN60950-1.
Limited power source output allows for Class 2 wiring. Standard electrical knockouts are provided on each side to simplify connections.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health