Decorative Pendant Lamps - W.A.C. Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
W.A.C. Lighting introduces the "Galapagos Series" (PLD-G455) of line voltage glass pendants, available with compact fluorescent or incandescent lamping. The pendants feature hand-blown glass shades. Each cone-shaped shade is unique, and are available in four colors: Blue/Green, Blue/Red, Mixed, and Red/Green. Pendants are designed to be surface mounted directly to the ceiling. Each is 12 inches wide and 12 inches high.
Lamping options include 26-, 32- and 42-watt Tri-Tube GX24q compact fluorescent or 100-watt incandescent. CFL hardware is available in black, bronze, chrome, platinum and white finishes, while incandescent hardware is finished in chrome, platinum and white.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health