Decorative Luminaire - Sonneman - Facility Management Product Release
The Constellation series features luminaires built from LED hubs, connecting arms, and cable ceiling hangers. The connecting arms with satin nickel finish form a structural and electrical connection between the hubs. The hubs can revolve around the connecting arms to alter the orientation of the illumination and that of the intersecting connecting arms. Options include white optical acrylic lenses or micro-faceted clear acrylic crystal lenses. LEDs provide 90 CRI at 3000K. Depending on configuration, luminaires provide 3280 lumens with 13 hubs to 11000 lumens with 44 hubs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health