Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Daylighting System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SunWave SMRT (Solar Motion Response Technology) daylighting system uses GPS technology and mirrors to track the sun's movement. Available in 4-by-4-foot or 4-by-8-foot units, with triple mirror or single mirror configurations. Provides up to 64,000 lumens of light and additional insulation with its diffuser component.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health