Daylighting System - Nature - Facility Management Product Release
The SunTracking Daylighting System uses a three-mirror array to track the sun throughout the day, allowing sunlight to be reflected into a building 12 hours a day, according to the company. The units deliver light equivalent to an 800-watt fluorescent lamp or 1,000-watt metal halide lamp.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health