- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Daylighting Controls - Hubbell Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell Building Automation’s Luxstat Controllers is a line of daylight harvesting controls that provides up to three channels of continuous dimming or on/off control from a single photocell. Individual adjustments of each channel allow for precise control to maximize savings and provide uniform lighting. Controllers can be integrated with occupancy sensors for automated on/off control, as well as manual override controls to allow adjustment of lighting levels by occupants.
The open loop controllers provide up to three zones of control and feature pushbutton programming and automated setup, an LCD providing real-time light level readings, plus five pre-programmed applications to fit most multilevel switching applications. Control modules are powered by the Luxstat Power Pack.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health