Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Daylight Sensor - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The battery-powered, ceiling-mount Radio Powr Savr™ saves energy by dimming or turning off electric lighting when sufficient daylight is available. The sensor detects light in the space and wirelessly transmits the appropriate commands to the compatible dimming and switching devices via radio-frequency technology. Managers can use one sensor to communicate with up to 10 switching, stepped-dimming, or continuous-dimming devices in multiple zones.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health