DRLV1 Wall Box Controller - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Wall box controller can dim or switch lighting loads or raise and lower shades. The DRLV1 0-to-10-volt controller includes an input allowing automatic control by an occupancy sensor when used for lighting control. The device is RF-enabled and can be incorporated into a wireless scene-control system. Can control up to 100 ballasts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health