Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
DMX Tester - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DXMSM-TST is a compact, battery-operated DMX tester that combines multiple input and output modes for receiving DMX signal information and generating DMX output signals.
The DMX tester is intended for system troubleshooting and DMX cable testing and verification. It features an "auto-fade" automated output level function as well as a channel chase output mode. All channel levels are displayed in either percent or hex values.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health