Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Customizable LED Luminaires - CREE - Facility Management Product Release
With Cree’s Continuum Technology, LED lighting adapts to shifting priorities and task work without compromising dimming, high-color fidelity, efficiency or flicker. Cree luminaires with Continuum Technology can be dialed in to 21 distinct color values between 3000 K to 5000 K. LEDs with tunable-white can mirror daylight’s shifting color temperature, adjust to reflect user preference and tune to specific tasks, scene-staging or moods. Continuum Technology virtually eliminates color shifts and loss of efficacy when changing lighting level or color temperature — or both.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health