Controller - Universal Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The RSMDCL Relay Sensing Module allows DCL® Control Systems to interface with external controls, such as building automation systems, programmable logic controllers, or other control systems that can provide commands with low-voltage contact closures. Technicians can configure the controller to broadcast seven power-level commands or to recall seven pre-programmed scenes. One unit can control up to 63 circuits. The controller is ideal for joining a demand-response program where two externally controlled contacts can indicate moderate and critical demand-response events where different power levels or scenes can be activated for each event.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health