- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
Controllable Shades - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lutron Electronics’ Sivoia QED allows shades to be converted from manual to electronic control. Converting the shade requires users to remove the manual clutch and insert an electronic drive unit. The conversion can be made in less than one minute, and remote controls for the electronic drive are available.
The system installs in a 3.5-inch by 3.5-inch pocket; the same bracket can be used for the wall, ceiling or jamb installation, and can also be shipped separately for rough-in.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth