Control System - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Square D® Powerlink® G3 can be an important part of a demand-response strategy by dimming or turning off pre-selected lighting loads when necessary. It is seamless to retrofit into an existing building and integrate within a building-automation system (BAS), and it can quickly react to potential load-shed situations. Panel boards contain a schedule-based controller technicians can configure to include a load-shed lighting sequence that activates based on a command from the BAS.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health