Control System - Encelium Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Control System™ uses addressable networking technology, in conjunction with advanced control hardware and software, to reduce lighting energy use and costs. The system gives users digital control by interconnecting and networking electronic dimming ballasts, photo and occupancy sensors, and lighting analog controls. The system uses a universal input/output module to connect to standard lighting components to achieve digital control. It integrates and simultaneously deploys six energy-management strategies facility-wide.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health