Control Module Adds Extra Layer of Isolation - OSRAM - Facility Management Product Release
The ENCELIUM Luminaire Control Module (LCM) is ideally suited for LED luminaires providing additional isolation protection between the dimming circuitry and LED output wiring, maximizing the performance of the ENCELIUM Energy Management System. The extra layer of isolation provides more flexibility to reliably connect to any LED driver, both isolated and non-isolated, from various manufacturers.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health