Compact Fluorescent Lamp - Energetic Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Big E Bulb is a direct replacement for 400- and 250-watt metal halide or pulse start lamps. The 180- and 120-watt twin-spiral fluorescent lamps can be screwed into the existing fixture; no need to bypass the ballast. Will not work with electronic ballast. Instant start-up and restrike. Less than 15 percent lumen depreciation. CRI of 84. Life of 15,000 hours. Also works without a ballast on AC 277V only.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health