Compact Fluorescent Ballasts - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ULTim8 Program Start ballasts are designed to increase fluorescent lamp life by properly heating the lamp filaments during starting. They are designed to meet NEMA and CEE High Efficiency T8 Ballast specifications and are compatible with current ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1 and California Title 24 for energy efficiency. The ballasts can cut energy bills by 40 percent compared to T12 systems and up to 6 percent compared to standard electronic T8 ballasts. The ballasts feature anti-striation circuitry and a low profile for simpler installation.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health