Cera Tek 360 W - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
Ceramic metal halide lamp operates on a standard 400 W metal halide ballast. The Cera Tek 360 W reduces energy usage by up to 10 percent with an 80 percent lumen maintenance. The lamp has an 85 CRI, an ANSI O-rating with protected arc tube for operating in open fixtures and UV-cut coating.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health