Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cathode Lamp - TCP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The eight-watt cold cathode A-lamp from TCP is available as Flat PAR30, Flat PAR38 and R30 lamps. Also available in three and five watts, the cold cathode lamps last an average 25,000 hours and are recommended for rapid-cycle applications such as signage, amusement parks, rooflines, and theaters.
All of TCP's cold cathode lamps are available in clear, white and frost. Many are available in colors, including yellow, blue, green, red and pink.
The eight-watt lamp are dimmable to 20 percent, making for a good accent lighting solution in restaurants and other applications where low light levels are desired. They are also resistant to damage caused by vibration, which makes them ideal for use as signal lights, such as at railroad crossings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health