Canopy LED Lights - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CPY250 canopy and soffit lighting series is available with two options: 122W with 13,600 initial delivered lumens and 80W with 8,800 initial delivered lumens. Available in both flat and prismatic drop lens and secure in place with self-sealing screws. Canopy housing includes integrated driver for reduced installation time and cost.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health