CFL Recycling - Veolia Environmental Services - Facility Management Product Release
Veolia Environmental Services is pleased to announce that its Recyclepak containers for compact fluorescent lamps can be shipped via the United States Postal Service.
Because CFLs contain small amounts of mercury, they should be properly recycled. The program is completely pre-paid and includes the recycling container, protective poly liner and easy to follow instructions for return shipping and recycling.
When ready for recycling, consumers can now give the package to any letter carrier or bring it to any of the more than 37,000 USPS postal facilities for shipping.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health