Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Bi-Level Fluorescent Fixture - Deco Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Bi-Level Fluorescent Fixture is designed for applications with minimal occupancy, including stairwells, conference rooms, restrooms, laundry rooms and hallways. The DSBL Stairwell Luminaire with Deco-SMART uses ultrasonic sensors to switch from low-level illumination to higher light levels when people enter the space. The DSBL features a high efficiency, one piece extruded acrylic lens with prismatic and linear refractors for uniform light distribution.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health