Ballasts and Lighting Controls - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DEMANDflexâ„¢ ballasts feature wireless-control technology that receives commands without the need for extra control wires. Technicians can tune the power levels during installation at the circuit level to optimize and maximize energy savings. The DCLÂ® controls allow for local control with energy-management systems and external control via the Internet with networked-managed systems. The controls also integrate with utility demand-response programs. The lighting controls can reduce power levels up to 50 percent, providing significant reductions in demand level and energy use.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health