Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ballasts and Lighting Controls - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Demandflex™ ballasts feature wireless-control technology that receives commands without the need for extra control wires. Technicians can tune the power levels during installation at the circuit level to optimize and maximize energy savings. The DCL® controls allow for local control with energy-management systems and external control via the Internet with network-managed systems. The controls also integrate with utility demand-response programs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health